Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      UkGamer
      Participant

Hey loverly ladys… This may start a little low but your soon see or hopefully there is some positive.. So after a acugent with my other half were he blaimed me yet agen i went out a police officer was in the shop and was speaking to my friend anyway i so so wonted to stop him ask for help as im done with all this abuse my other half is giving me he will never change nore dose he think hes doing anything think wrong anyway i didnt i got my stuff from were i was started walking home decided to sit on a bench anway a community police car came stopped went a bit further and stopped they got out and asked me if i was ok i just burst out crying told tjem evwrythink they asked if i had reported it and i said no because i was scared too they totally understood me let me talk and listerned they have refered me to a local domestic abuse… Iv gone away from this feeling a howl lot of weight off my shoulder and bet any of you out there when your ready to do the same.. Its ok not to be ok and its ok to be scared but reach out when you can.. Honesl i really do feel on cloud 9 i did it i told someone authority wise and it felt so dam good i feel some strength and power coming back to me knowing i CAN do this..

Eggshells
      Participant

Hi UKGamer

That is so wonderful hear. Well done you. You have taken the another step on your journey to an abuse free life. Difficult to do but you did it. Well done!

Hats off to the police in your region too. It likely that the police officer sensed that you were on the verge of saying something and radioed through to the PCSO car with your description.

You made that happen my lovely. Big hugs.

nbumblebee
      Participant

Wow you are incredable well done you.
      Keep talking keep healing.
      Much love x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content