Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Alittlelost
      Participant

Im so angry with him right now. I cant stand this part of his behaviour ive just expierenced once again. I hate it. I cant stand it. Agghh i just want to scream. Im so annoyed right now. He is totally oblivious to what he has just done too.

Lottieblue
      Participant

Hello hello. Well done you for coming on here to vent. We are listening, we hear you. X

Alittlelost
      Participant

Worest part is having to hide my anger about it to his face.

KIP.
      Participant

He isn’t totally oblivious. When they abuse they know exactly what they’re doing. Just like you would know.

KIP.
      Participant

You’re right that abusers have a real problem with our anger.its not healthy to keep that anger inside. It can turn to depression if we can’t express the anger x

Alittlelost
      Participant

Ok he isnt oblivious to the behaviour he done.he done that on purpose but he seems oblivious to the fact its upset me greatly

Twiggy
      Participant

Feeling angry as well as he keeps telling me about everyone he knows siding with him, saying he shouldn’t help pay off the debt he has got me in and saying I should have got more hurt then what he put me through all cos I tried to get him off drugs x

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content