Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      HopeLoveHappiness
      Participant

Hey💕

So after (detail removed by moderator) of not seeing my daughter, social work contacted me today and told me that i can pick her up tommorow 😭. It feels like im dreaming🥺. Its the best news I’ve had in a long time💜

Hazydayz
      Participant

That’s fantastic news! I’m So pleased for you! You have been so supportive to me lately, and I want to apologise to you, you had so much to cope with yourself. Bless you💗 You enjoy forever together with your daughter again at last now and try to forget the nightmare if you can. Good luck to you and your daughter, lots of love 💗💕💞

Hazydayz
      Participant

💗Good Good Morning to you HopeLoveHappiness 💕 Thinking of you and your happiness today being back with your daughter and how happy she will be🤗 How happy you both will be💞 lots of love to you both💕xx

iliketea
      Participant

Thats great news!! xx

HopeLoveHappiness
        Participant

Hi HazyDayz💕.

Im sorry i took so long to reply. I’ve just been enjoying the time with my daughter. She told me how much she missed me. Child Protection said that there was coaching involved. Which is what I tried to tell them all along, no one wanted to listen. Im so glad they can finally see who the bad one actually is and that i have my little girl back. Shes told me she doesn’t want to go back to his, but theres a court order in place, I don’t want to get into trouble but nor do i want him near her again for what hes put her through. I appreciate all your support. I won’t just leave, I’ll still support you through to the very end like all you amazing women have done 💜x*x

HopeLoveHappiness
        Participant

Hi iliketea💕.

Thank you so much for all the support 💜x*x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content