Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Hazydayz
      Participant

Good morning everyone from my sunny patio. I’m outside enjoying the space, watching the blue t**s on my feeder and dreaming of looking as superbly coiffered as them. Not that I wish to dye my hair blue and yellow or wear feathers in my hair. No! Nothing that radical. But I promised myself a couple of months ago when my dreaded big day arrived, I was going to embrace being grown up now lol and get a new look? bring about a new me? So…it would be good to have my friend around, who’s so expert at that sort of thing, she could help me with that as I really can’t afford the salon. I want to think.. It’s lucky my dreaming of changes later coincided with running into her again. Fingers crossed for new beginnings! Have a good day everyone I hopeđź’ž

Hazydayz
      Participant

So…it’s been that sort of day! Another back to the beginning sort of day! I’m outside again, the sunshine has gone and I have my answer. I won’t be having coffee with that old acquaintance I met a (detail removed by moderator) that I talked about here yesterday. I definitely won’t be a friend with benefits and I certainly wont be getting my (detail removed by moderator)! Funny how a few years not seeing someone can show us who they really are/become isn’t it. I had posted and taken advice from well meaning lovelies here last night, because I wanted to hopefully, develop running into this old friend I thought? into an opportunity to form a bond again, not feel so alone without a friend. And maybe get my (detail removed by moderator)? Again, Like I used to years before, when she (detail removed by moderator). I had politely text her after seeing her when she gave me her number, because she asked me too. I did text her (detail removed by moderator) to check if she got my text my number, as she hadn’t replied. I would have hoped she’d be polite like me and text a thankyou but No! Again this morning No reply? after my politely stating…I hope she wasn’t offended by my asking could I take her number, stay in touch maybe? She seemed happy about that at the time, asking me to text her my number. Well guess what?…I just happened to run into her again today. About (detail removed by moderator) after texting her and apologising for maybe offending her in any way? I should be the one offended, getting an apology, because I couldn’t believe what she said as an excuse for her bad manners. Not at least, sending, a quick reply. Thankyou! Anyway what happened next, (detail removed by moderator) and I knew her from a lifetime ago, and from (detail removed by moderator) together. Not forgetting to mention… she had the last time I ran into them, tried to talk quietly to me, without him hearing I believe, telling me in what seemed to be, a sad voice! saying she (detail removed by moderator)! I wonder now….? talking to me, away from him was she trying to discuss something? Tell me something? He didn’t seem to want her to be talking to me? Didn’t want to be left waiting in (detail removed by moderator)! The (detail removed by moderator)!??? My gut feeling is…I feel he doesn’t want her in contact with me! So there it is. Another one bites the dust! I can’t help wondering…?could she be hiding an abusive situation maybe?! Her excuse about (detail removed by moderator) seems pretty rediculous, felt to me to be an insulting excuse? I have to say. The health conditions she mentioned, we talked about (detail removed by moderator), she mentioned no more then? And who doesn’t have health cony at our age! Hmmmm I don’t know? It felt odd! But I wished her well and called out as he drove away, (detail removed by moderator) but didn’t convince me I’d be hearing from her. Thanks everyone for your being here for me to feel less lonely without anyone to talk to. Other than my husband who seems to be the same as hers?

Hazydayz
      Participant

Just a short addition to the last line above, No! My husband is worse! After witnessing/seeing all the above because he was with me on both occasions, and adding his poison about (detail removed by moderator)? He actually appeared sympathetic about (detail removed by moderator)? BUT! Then (detail removed by moderator), just as he usually does, he did his usual! he blasted me with…How he’s had to listen to my winging on. (about this woman) and he’s done a complete U turn! He’s exactly the reason I could do with some genuine caring friends in my life.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content