Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Letsgetout
      Participant

Evening all. I’m so sorry to tell you all I have started seeing him again but with outhe my children. I am living at my parents and I pop and see him when they are at school and stay some evenings.
      I am finding myself begging him to take me back but he only wants to see me without the kids. He wants to sell our house together.
      Just have positive times together holidays weekends etc without any children. I don’t know what’s going on I’m so tierd and shaking all the time. He says it will be fine. No stress with the kids but I want to be in bed with someone and live with them as a family this is odd. It dosnt feel normal. Everytime I go to oureception home he has boxed more of my stuff up its so upsetting. X*x

Iwantmeback
      Participant

He’s playing with you, looking at it from the outside he’s immature, wants you all to himself without the responsibility of the children and a home together. Who’s going to be looking after your children while your away living the single life with him. Or worse, you sell the house and he walks away from you with it all to be with someone else.
      It’s so hard breaking away from someone you still believe you love, trauma bonding is extremely hard to break. Look it up, it might help you break away from him. And you have NOTHING to apologise for, many many women have and will continue to go back to their partners until they decide enough is enough. You can do this, you’re still very much in love with the nice man he portrays, keep strong, we’re here for you any time.

IWMB đź’•đź’•

Tiffany
      Participant

He’s getting a kick out of hurting you. And it is putting you under terrible strain. The tired and shaking is your body telling you you are not ok and that you have to get out of the situation. Go back to no contact. Take back control and stay busy so you are not tempted to return. You don’t want to be with a man who doesn’t want your family. If you leave you will heal and maybe some day you will meet someone who wants to be with you and your children, or maybe you won’t and your children and you will be all the family you need. If you stay your family and your heart will get broken forever.

You deserve so much better.

Letsgetout
      Participant

Hi all thank you. I read your posts and it makes sense but it’s like I cant here you I’m so locked and very sad. I have not been well this year and was diagnosed with (detail removed by moderator). I went though it all with him even though he was not nice. It has goven me some odd bond. I keep trying with him. I just want to run away. Breath all on my own I can’t handle loosing him after everything I have given my life to this man. I told him when I meet him I had been quite ill in my lifetime with other (detail removed by moderator) and now he’s thrown it all in my face. It’s so cruel. X*x

KIP.
      Participant

Yes, he’s very cruel and you won’t get the closure or comfort you seek from him. His goal is to make himself feel good by abusing you. Especially now you’re vulnerable. He’s a predator. Can you visit your local women’s aid and get support there. Someone who you can go to when you feel you need comfort. This man will use you and leave you with nothing. I’m sorry for what you went through, please remember you’re a strong survivor. Perhaps speak to a charity related to your physical health and chat to a counsellor. While you’re depending on an abuser for your happiness it’s difficult to break free x

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content