Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Ssss
      Participant

He’s now got my son (detail removed by Moderator) saying there. I say no… He’s encouging child to go.. Bribing him… New phone tablet whatever he wants basically…. Child wants to go from school (detail removed by Moderator) and back late (detail removed by Moderator).. I get no say….

KIP.
      Participant

Do you have a contact order in place?

Ssss
      Participant

That they live with me and see him (detail removed by Moderator) a month for up to (detail removed by Moderator) hours.. And he has never wanted to go.. But he’s been bribed and promised the earth and get a run..

KIP.
      Participant

Then he’s breaking a court order. I’d explain to your child that the law has put this in place and it’s not upto his dad to break it. By doing so he’s breaking the law. That if it has to be changed then his dad will have to take it back to court, speak to your local women’s aid or the national domestic abuse helpline. I’m assuming the police will enforce a court order so get some advice about how you use it. Boundaries will always be pushed with an abuser and it’s important you push back.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ Jobs

EXIT SITE

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account