Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      EbonyRaven
      Participant

Had to go out, and came back to music on louder than I find enjoyable, and he’s sitting here with headphones on talking to his new supply, calling her pet names, flirting, and speaking in ‘that’ tone of voice, the charming mirroring one.

As much as I know it’ll be soon (I hope) that he’s removed, some days I just feel so bloomin’ (Substitute your favourite swear word here) ANGRY!

Hopefully I don’t grind my teeth down to nothing before that happens.

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Patience is a virtue, karma will bite him right on the bum. It’s really hard not rising to his pushing the bait as my hubby says. My tongue is firmly between my teeth so much now it’s a wonder I’ve not bitten it off🙄 because you’re not riding to his bait he’ll ramp it up, keep doing your stonewalling. Sending you so much strength just now, mind you dont hurt your tongue too much.
      IWMB 💕💕

KIP.
      Participant

I’ve been there. Nobody reasonable and caring would ever behave that way. My ex would sit on his computer chatting to his new gf. Rubbing my nose in it. It’s just dreadful behaviour. We were married for decades. It’s triangulation and is explained in Living With The Dominator. I can’t wait for you to get rid of him. He won’t expect a thing. This behaviour is just more abuse. The abuse escalates as they don’t get the same reaction from us. We become immune to a certain extent so they up their game of abuse. My ex was removed by the courts. What a shock he must have got. Little old me who put up with his behaviour for years. Walking all over me. I bet he couldn’t believe it. Next thing I know he’s become the victim. Funny if it wasn’t so serious. Your day will come ✊️

EbonyRaven
      Participant

Thank you. I just couldn’t keep it bottled up any more at that point, but I really didn’t want to show him any reaction.
      I don’t get it, I’ve told him I’m seeking means to have him removed, and he’s done nothing at all. He’s not even put a bag of clothes together or anything. He really doesn’t think I am telling the truth. When I mention it he says he’s going to call his dad. (Detail removed by moderator). He hasn’t called.
      I’ve let his family know, and they’re consulting a solicitor about how to stop him ending up back on their doorstep.
      Oh yes, he’s definitely upping his game here. The one thing keeping me going is that I’m moving things forward.

Halfwayout
      Participant

I feel your pain Ebony, me and the kids are fed up of the loud everything in our house, music, guitars and amplifiers and tv’s.
      I tell them that he is trying to project a false happiness, he does a similar thing watching telly, hysterically laughing out loud and having conversations with the adverts. His behaviour used to scare us but now we see his intimidation tactics.
      Your doing right by not showing a reaction and yes its so tiresome, hang in there.
      As for getting him to move out, your going to have to do everything, he will do nothing, believe me, I’m still waiting and pushing the the legal people.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content