Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Slipup19
      Participant

I’m not a hateful person but somedays I do wish Karma would give him a kick . He shouldn’t be allowed to be happy n with someone.
      He’s mentally, emotionally and sexually scarred me.
      Somedays I hate him. Somedays I miss him…eugh wish id never met him

KIP.
      Participant

Karma kicks these men every day. They will never feel true love or be able to care enough to be selfless. They live in a hollow shallow world, with a huge hole in their soul that they can never fill. Always chasing that feeling of power and control but it never being enough. Not able trust anyone because of their inner beliefs they assume we are all like them. Karma kicked him the day he was born. Good riddance to bad rubbish x

Same-again
      Participant

This is so true. At least we have hope of a brighter future.
      They will never find peace or true happiness. Sad. All the love they’ve been gifted has been stamped on and misused. Pity him because his horizon is bleak. All of them.

Jellyx
      Participant

Yes yes yes! I am at this stage right now where I feel that he deserves so much badness in his life but always seems to look happy. He has taken so much from me stolen years from me ruined my self esteem everything. The only light is that he will never be happy he can’t be remember that. He always has to have someone to control and abuse he doesn’t know a normal loving relationship but we will we will feel love real love in our lives he WILL NEVER 💜💜💜

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content