Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Even after a (removed by moderator). Just when I think I’m making progress I sink again. My house nearly sold. Don’t know whether to stay here or go. If I move and rent it’s an extra few hundred a month. This is a good house and I were going to turn the dining room into a b.room for me that way all the boys have there own rooms. But then I feel a failure because I don’t own this house. Like my other. I’m in a better situation than I were this time last year. The guy I were seeing were nice enough full of good intentions at the beginning said he would play football with the boys but never did. He’s a (removed by moderator) but couldn’t manage to do the (removed by moderator) for me but yet could do anyone else’s. It were all about his daughter and I guess he were just trying to be right with the boys for my sake. To me actions speak louder than words. He had 2 relationships in the past were women have attacked him I didn’t know what to make of it……X x*x

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content