Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Positivesteps
      Participant

I’ve had enough and my solicitor just keeps saying I should ignore texts but it’s hard nto too. We are separated have two boys together he tells me how I should spend the money and when I stand up to him and say no he tells me that acting hard doesnt suit me and he really knows what I’m like (detail removed) he tells the kids he gives me money and I should spend it on a (detail removed by moderator) for them .I’ve had enough

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi there Positivesteps, welcome to the forum. I hope you will find it a supportive place. I am sorry to hear about what you are going through. Unfortunately, it is not uncommon for abusers to try and control through the children after the relationship has ended.

Do you have any ongoing support in place? If not you could get some ongoing support through your local domestic abuse service, you could also get some support from Women’s Aid through the Live Chat.

Best wishes

Lisa

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content