Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      lostandbroken
      Participant

Having a really bad day with my emotions, I am back at work now and its been arranged for him to collect the rest of his stuff whilst im here and out of the way. But knowing hes doing it, is really breaking me. I thought id be ok because im busy but im really not! x

KIP.
      Participant

Its okay to not be okay. You wouldn’t be human otherwise. Please be kind to yourself, it’s going to be a real rollercoaster of emotions and try not to think about what he’s doing. I wasted so much energy on worrying about him and lots of times he wasn’t even doing what he said. He was supposed to send someone to collect his stuff. (Detail removed by moderator) times he sent people round completely messing with me. So I know it’s painful but let’s hope he sticks to the agreement. You just worry about keeping yourself safe x you won’t always feel this way. It’s all part of grieving x just set your boundaries and stick to them and come in here when you feel weak x there’s always words of support here for you x

lostandbroken
      Participant

I arrived home from work and everything he wanted to take has gone. Everything was tided Fixed and cleaned perfectly, I immediately fell apart as I saw this as a mark of respect for me and his child / unborn child. He must have spent all day doing it as the jobs were huge. He did have to enter the property which was previously agreed, so I know he’s seen that I’ve removed all of our photos from the aroun the home.

I feel so sad this morning, didn’t sleep at all last night. I miss him so much 💔

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content