Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      chocolatefudgecake
      Participant

so after all what happended with my ex and the police (he made a claim that i sexually assualted him) then me making a statement and crying my eyes out and leaving the cop shop, i really do feel that i cant get back on track. I will admit i have good days and bad ones but i still cant get my head around it all.
      My solictior told me i dont need to keep the messages as i was guna use them as evidence but i cant bring myself to delete them, i dont always read them but i do some days.
      Obviously many people have told me to do things like look at books and speak to different people but i havent and the soul reason for that is, because i feel my story isnt serious enough and there are people out there far worst off then me. Im still taking my sleeping pills when i need them, im off for a review with the doctors this week, but i just feel i dont need all this. Maybe im overthinking things….

Dear CFC, when I first split up i used to read and re read emails over and over and over again. I could not stop. I thought about why I did that and I think it was a form of control on my part. I wouldn’t read his, but I would read mine what I had wrote, it was my way to regaining control seeing what I had wrote. Are you reading messages that he has wrote?

chocolatefudgecake
      Participant

Yeah its always stuff he wrote to me

Doing this is really going to screw with your mind and not allow you to think clearly. You will be so much better off not doing it. Can you delete them? if you don’t want to, move them so you can’t see them? or use another phone?

chocolatefudgecake
      Participant

I may move them to an archive folder. Just feel im not ready to move on and that is crazy

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content