Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Weepingwillow
      Participant

Hi . I haven’t been on here for a while , put my head back in the sand and hoped it would all just get better… stupid eh
      Anyway , i had a message off a lady saying my oh had sent inappropriate messages to her (detail removed by moderator) year old (detail removed by moderator) and some other comments ). She blocked him and told her mom thankfully. I know he messaged other women and I have had one message me before saying she had to block him as he kept messaging her and know he had pics of another ..: the list goes on . Anyway , he said (detail removed by moderator) , but I fail to see how A man our age (detail removed by moderator) calling her (detail removed by moderator) is going I help depression . Then he had a go at me saying (detail removed by moderator) was doing with these women. He calls me faT ugly and useless and talks to our boys the same so why does he want to help anyone else ?
      I am so angry with him but he doesn’t see he’s done anything wrong
      He just carries on as if nothing has happened but it sickens me
      He just says if I’m not happy i can leave. He won’t leave ‘his’ house even though I’ve been the breadwinner for most of our marriage , not through choice but because he walks out of jobs when he feels like it with no care about money.
      I wish I could be stronger but feel so powerless and such a failure
      Thanks for listening

KIP.
      Participant

Id advise these women to contact the police. He’s not your responsibility and you and your children shouldn’t have to suffer his abuse x he’s showing a pattern of behaviour here and no one is holding him accountable and it will get worse. Turning the spotlight on you is typical abuser distract tactics.

Weepingwillow
      Participant

Thanks KIP x he makes me second guess everything and I’m constantly on edge . I did speak to the (detail removed by moderator) mom and she said she’d calmed down (detail removed by moderator) To a degree I feel partly to blame as I have turned a blind eye to his ‘banter’ as he calls it in the hope he’d find someone else and leave me … but a (detail removed by moderator) is on a different level and I’m so ashamed

KIP.
      Participant

It’s not your shame to carry. He’s not your responsibility. Just look after yourself because he won’t x

Weepingwillow
      Participant

Thanks KIP xx

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content