Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      drowningmind
      Participant

Hey I’m back again after getting out for the millionth time. I moved with my abusive boyfriend to (detail removed by moderator) where my family is after my younger brother pushed me into a bath during an argument. I couldn’t stay with them so I went back to worse. He’s still abusive just Moreno on the mental and verbal side of it which I find worse more insulting to me, because he tries to invent things about literal history and is offended when I won’t go along with it sorry I’m rambling just my heads all mixed up. I’m never alone long enough to feel safe calling anyone to find a refuge im stuck in this life of stress and emptiness. I don’t love him I keep having dreams about a guy I grew up with idealising a future for us together (I have borderline personality disorder so I tend to negatively daydream all the time) I hate my life I haven’t slept with him for over a month which is weird as we are both just in our early 20s. I live like a literal shadow never wanting to emote anything negative for fear of an argument and when I do snap he turns it all against me and blames me for normal human emotions. I’m not a person I’m a robot for him to sponge off of and use for housing and food so that he feels comfortable while I just die inside and live like a prisoner in my head. I ran out of anxiety medication and I want some anti depressants but he makes sure we never prioritise going to the doctors so I never get help. He tries to dictate to me about therapy and how I’m “not allowed it, sorry B I just don’t trust them” like I give a flying f**k who you trust?! I need help! I need therapy I need happiness I need my f*****g life back in my own hands!! He is controlling and stupid and f*****g disgusting and has zero respect for women. When we argue he tells me “only hoes get raped” and makes sure to go into all the detail from what I told him about my most traumatic rape experience (notice I said most traumatic, the majority of my sexual encounters were rape I’m terrified of saying no I’m a prime f*****g target for weirdos and abusers) I’m not trying to sound all negative but I can’t help it I feel trapped. My social worker referred me to domestic abuse help where we moved to but they keep trying to call my phone not email me and I can literally not answer because he is around 24 hours of the day and it is killing me. I want him to leave me so I refuse to have sex with him in the hopes he will get bored and end the relationship. I hate hate hate my life and wish I was free but every time I leave he somehow manipulates me to change my mind. I think moving into a refuge would help me stay strong if I had other people around me saying no, I was given a social worker because they said I was vulnerable due to my age mental illness and abusive relationship but I haven’t really received any help. I dream about being hospitalised to take the responsibility off of me, like maybe they can just drug me up to my eyeballs stick me in a padded room and then In a month or so I’ll be a normal healthy person who is single and safe And lives with her mum and dad again. I want to regress back to childhood and do it all over again and always be lovely to my parents and never go near boys and just study hard maybe then I would be happy. I feel so broken and conflicted and disgusted at my life. I just really don’t know what to do. This is a rant so don’t feel obligated to reply as it’s all pretty crazy and doesn’t make sense, but if you read all of this well done lol

KIP.
      Participant

Makes perfect sense to me. Exactly how I felt. Too scared and traumatised to take control. Keep trying to get outside help. You might be able to get a place in a refuge near your family. I managed to escape but it took the police and courts. Women’s aid were fantastic. You’re not stupid. You are being abused x

drowningmind
        Participant

Thanks for replying it’s given me a little boost to do some more contacting places today, I might try and find a refuge in Scotland to be near my older brother. Thanks for replying you’ve always replied to my posts n helped me so thanks

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content