Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Hazydayz
      Participant

Today I was informed by a very helpful police controller about “Blue Sky” app for domestic violence victims. She was a survivor of abuse herself! she told me, it’s a good app to have! Lots of help! Anyone know about this?

iliketea
      Participant

Yes a social worker friend of mine told me about it. It’s free.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I think it’s called Bright Sky app…..?

Hazydayz
        Participant

Yes, that’s it! What you think? 💞

Hazydayz
      Participant

⬆️

Eggshells
      Participant

Just a heads up. If you are still with your OH and you have the Bright Sky app please be very careful. Bright Sky is supposed to be disguised as a weather app so that anyone looknig at your phone will just bypass it and not deem it suspicious.

However, I’ve just spotted an article published by the BBC on 1st May titled “Coronavirus lockdown: Boots offers safe space for domestic abuse victims”. In the article they refer to Bright Sky calling it a domestic abuse app. This renders it’s disguise as useless. Please be very careful if you have this app.

Hazydayz
        Participant

Thankyou Eggshells 💐

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content