Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Site Moderator
      Main Moderator

Please fill in our survey and help inform the future of the Survivors’ Forum!

We want to understand how you use the forum and what changes or improvements could make your experience better. Women’s Aid would be very grateful if you could spare ten minutes to participate in this year’s survey which you can find here. The survey closes on Friday 27 May.

All answers are anonymous, and if you are worried about someone seeing what you have been doing online, use a different computer, either at a local library, internet café, at a friend’s house or at work. Please see our information on covering your tracks online.

Given the nature of the Survivors’ Forum service, not all questions will be relevant to every user of this forum, all are included as it may be relevant to other respondents. We would be grateful if you could still respond.

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Dear Forum Users,

Just a reminder that our Annual Survey is still open for anyone who would like to contribute, using the link above.
      We are always looking for feedback so that we can continue to update and improve the forum.

Thank you to those who have completed the survey.

Lisa

gettingtired
      Participant

Hi Lisa,

How do we find the survey please? I think I tried to do it before but couldn’t access it.

Thank you x

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi gettingtired,

Thanks for asking, please click on this link:

The Survivors’ Forum Annual Survey 2022

Let me know if you have any problems,

Lisa

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content