Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Hazydayz
      Participant

Once again! I’m struggling due to my cognitive difficulties, and my age reflecting my unfamiliarity with how to do? Technically! This is where I fall down! I need him!to help me! Show me how to do? The Technical stuff I struggle to understand/ configure how to? sometimes! A lot of sometimes really! He’s made it that way I know! He never wants to explain/ show me how to? So I can do myself! No no! He wants me to need him! Let him take over! See what’s on my ph*n*? He says…Transfer everything! onto his, so I can safely???move my stuff? Onto my new ph*n*! I smell a rat!

Twisted Sister
      Participant

Hi Hazydayz

There are lots of other places you can go with your tech issues. He is not the oracle !!! 😀

Other family members, of whatever age either can help or will know someone that helped them. Even a neighbour, or popping into a phone store (where you bought yours perhaps?) or online.

If you made it over to Gransnet I bet they’d have a section for it! There’s plenty of techy people knocking about giving advice.

Basically, cut him out! 🙂

warmest wishes

ts

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content