Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      backtome
      Participant

He’s gone! the solicitor has sent him a letter via email which tells him to leave me alone etc. She said she will let me know when he’s read it but what if he doesn’t? what if it goes into his spam folder etc? Do I text him and tell him to look out for a letter or do I just wait. I’m on pins. x

KIP.
      Participant

Try to stay calm. She will let you know when he has received it. She probably changed the setting on her email to,show her this. Meantime stay calm and stay safe. Don’t communicate in any way with him as it may invalidate her email. Her telling him to leave you alone then you cotacting him. Under no circumstances reply to anything he sends. If you communicate the police may look at it as an argument but once he has been told not to contact you it’s harassment. Just try to relax and keep safe x well done. It’s a huge step. Power to you 👍

Ayanna
      Participant

Do not contact him.
      Let the solicitor do her job.
      Light a candle and put on some calm music. Relax. Think about yourself and make plans about your new life.

I know, it is easier said than done, but you can do this. xx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content