Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Iwon
      Participant

My little boy was telling me a story driving to school this morning that brought bad memories and scared me. I am going to hospital for a serious operation tomorrow and I have arranged people to look after him but he is with his dad for visitation this weekend.i feel nervous of him seeing his dad when he tells me stories like this.

He was sitting g in the car waiting for his daddy to drive him to school.his dad came around pulled door open and screamed at him because he had made his car dirty by putting his feet in the wrong place! Be screamed at him to get in the back.

Then he said his dad was with his girlfriend outside the car going mad to his girlfriend pointing out dirt on the car saying this is my car. You have made my car dirty. He was then trying to blame my child for putting dirt outside his car!

My child told me his dad is going mad at him because he has farted on his car seat and his sofa. He is not alliwedxto f**t anymore as He will manage seat smell and he is very naughty and ruining his things. Making them dirty and smelly!

He signed his car over to his gf as bailiffs are after him. This means his gf drives him everywhere and his family. I remember him doing these crazy things with me.impossible to follow and weird odd rules and walking on eggshells because whatever I did was wrong. It’s funny his gf got very abusive with me so I blocked her and cut all contact.

She has now started experiencing his odd rules and criticism over nothing.i feel sorry for her. All the trouble she gave me and he is already abusing her.

Sorry of I am rambling. I am having an operation in a few hours and I am worried about my little boy.

Thinking of you – and sending you peaceful vibes for the operation
      ftc
      x

Iwon
      Participant

Thank you freedom to choose. X

lover of no contact
      Participant

Hope all goes well with the operation Iwon. Will say a prayer and one for your little boy too. Try and rest as much as you can after.

KIP.
      Participant

Good luck with the operation. Know that recovery will be much quicker and easier without an abuser taking advantage of your weaker state. Onwards and upwards x

Iwon
      Participant

Hi lovely ladies thank you so much for your lovely messages. I am out of hospital now as have had a mental plate it my shoulder. Been stressed about not being able to work for a month but decided gotta make the best of it. I am going to use thus month to do some healing on the past.

Will be posting loads so sorry If I am boring you. As I can’t sleep I have been read loads of older posts.

Kip and freedom to choose you too are amazing. I am stunned by where you have both been. It scares me how similar our stories are. I was horrified by the cruelty and planning of your ex abusers.

Then I was thinking isn’t it funny I can read your posts and be stunned someone could behave so inhumanely to there partners. Both clearly such good women. My story feels almost identical to yours yet I feel weak because the past still haunts me so much.

Sending you all blessings x*x

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content