Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Loveis
      Participant

I just want to say thank you to all those brave people that share their stories, it gives so much comfort to so many people.
      For me, and I am sure lots of others too, this is the only place that I can say what is going on and it is just comforting knowing that someone is taking the time to read it and reply and not judge. Each story is different yet very much the same.
      So again, thank you all for being so brave and for taking the time to listen. X*x

Hazydayz
      Participant

Loveis, Thankyou too! it’s always reasuring to see nice things written here by thoughtful people. To see appreciation for people and the good, people do. It’s good to read that you feel your supported here. It’s sad that outside of here you have nowhere else to be able to talk or someone to talk to that won’t judge. I know that feeling too, I open up a lot in this place, I too have faith in not being judged here! But as for my bravery? Maybe? I’m just desperate. đź’ž

Hereforhelp
      Participant

Love is, so glad you are here and find the forum helpful, it is a massive help for me, especially at.the beginning when I didn’t even realise I was being abused.
      ❤ keep posting

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content