This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Aida 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author
     freedomfries01 
    Participant

I’d just like to say thank you so much for getting me through today. I really struggle with these feelings and if it wasn’t for the support from you lovely ladies I know I would have caved in 🥰

Escapee 
    Participant

We’re all here cheering you on to carry on winning, growing and being a mighty survivor 💐💐

I too owe my sanity to the ladies on here. Thank you all ♥️♥️

lover of no contact 
    Participant

That’s great news Freedom! So glad the awful feelings are a good bit less and are not taking control. The key is as soon as they start is to use your hand to type on here instead of to hurt yourself. I had to learn it too; I would hurt myself in other ways, with eating too much food or the wrong food or killing myself with work/activity inside and outside the home so I didn’t have to feel. But I wasn’t strong enough and didn’t have any supports in place. So well done to you and you could treat yourself to something nice for the victory.

Aida 
    Participant

Every time you think of caving, think how far you’ve come then come here for reassurance. You deserve better. Remember that x

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

EXIT SITE

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ Jobs

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account