Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      tobefree
      Participant

Hi all,

I had a huge row with my ex tonight and told him what he did was abuse and how I am intimidated by him and he scares me. He said I lied as I told health visitor what happened hence the counselling now. Told me I provoked him and drove him to do it and how I intimidate him. I am concerned he will call services and say I lied and stuff so worried… Scared he will make a case against me and bring me down…i just don’t know what to do!

Confused123
      Participant

Hun

I dont think you’ve got anything to worry about, loads of them say we provoked them, still no excuse to hurt another person, if they felt provoked even though u prob didnt provoke him he should of walk away or said we will chat when we both calm. I think even by telling them , they have no remorse and ignore us, just keep getting support and log abuse, have u log with your gp

Ayanna
      Participant

It is all about who calls first. Why don’t you call the services first and report him? That way he lost.

tobefree
      Participant

I reported him to my health visitor who logged it on services record. I spoke to her today about yesterday. He doesn’t see where he went wrong at all and claims it wasn’t abuse! Thanks girls for your message. Just soul destroying…

tobefree
      Participant

This is a year on now but I told hv back in summer last year and doctors too. So all on record of his actions, just still afraid of what he would do xx

Ayanna
      Participant

I am glad you did that! Brilliant! The health visitor has a manager. Find out who that is and speak to the manager of the health visitor. You can also log a complaint against the health visitor, a Datix Incident Form. Do not let this go. Health visitors have made many mistakes in the past with detrimental effects for children. x*x

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content