Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      kryptonite
      Participant

I have come out of a affair with man who gaslit, financially, psychologically and mentally abused me,me, I’m coming to terms and realising the tendancies of a n********t he has.. how can I protect myself from him. I’m worried he will come after me as he has allot against me..I’ve exposed him in many ways..

Please help has anyone else felt the struggle and the anxiety.

KIP.
      Participant

I’ve been there and yes it causes huge anxiety when you go against and expose a n********t but you’re in a strong position that you know his game. Block him on everything. All social media. Report any contact to the police. When he pushes you push back harder. I got a restraining order. Warned my family and friends. Keep all the evidence you can in case it’s needed. My ex reported me maliciously to several agencies. All of them saw right through his abuse and he just made matters worse for himself.

kryptonite
      Participant

@Kip many thanks for your response, you sound very positive and strong I’m sorry you had to go through this too, it’s the most horrible feeling anxiety is!! And sometimes when I look in the mirrors I’ve never felt so ugly.😔. Can I ask how u got a restraining order, I tried to apply for a order but it was stated that a incident must occur within 10 days and I have no other way but to worry as he is in prison and I know he will come after as he has allot against me..and he cut off without any closure..

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content