Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Mellow
      Blocked

The worst thing that was said was that he can live more than one woman (this wasn’t including family )and saying so what if I have two wives!

I’ve never felt more heartbroken I never knew of any other women before only that these women were friends but in rage it comes out.
      He didn’t like confrontation.i don’t know how many women he’s talking to but I know there is always new ones popping up .i just can’t believe I lived this life I don’t know how to get over it I’m struck with grief thinking a man will never love me I’m on my 30 s and never been loved .have a lot of children people keep saying I’m a good person and I deserve more so why did I attract this type of man and why does everyone else think he’s great when he’s abused me.i now know I’ve been abused !its been abusive emotionally how do I come to terms with that also my parent died I’ve got so much stress on I can’t take it I feel sad every day !why has my life end up like this was with this man a decade

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content