Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Frenchie1
      Participant

Hi everyone, i haven’t posted here in a while as there has been so much going on. (detail removed by Moderator) I made it. I survived!

(detail removed by Moderator) I’m not nervous, I’m ready to face it and tell my story.

If I can get this far, I know that most of you other ladies can too. This time a year ago I’d of never of seen me being free and living a peaceful life with my children. It’s amazing what strength we can find when the abuser is removed from our lives. I would advice anyone else that’s suffering to slowly start taking steps to get out. Record and document as much of the incidents as you can and try to take photos of injuries etc. I promise you will be believed and life will start to feel like living again. Xx

Scarecrow
      Participant

Hi Frenchie1,

Thank you so much for so much positivity – you are an inspiration to so many other women.

You will get through the (detail removed by Moderator) situation – its never easy but you have found your strength now so embrace it.

Never let him dull your sparkle again and keep posting here if you need support.

S xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content