Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Confused123
      Participant

So yesterday we had to speak but he refuses to speak as I tried to put him in prison he said, isn’t it weird how they have no problem talking when they want to and when they don’t they have no problems switching us off , and here’s us feeling bad for not talking to them . My eldest is with him for few days and shocking hear how he lives such basic life with bare minimum food if any, practically no bedding which shock me that he can only sleep with bed sheet and bed sheet on top , … They had everything … Wonder do they have any remorse that they still show us attidue …

KIP.
      Participant

Hi Confused, remember, in their tiny warped minds, they have done nothing wrong❤️

KIP.
      Participant

Mine locked onto his next victim very soon. Moved in not long after he was arrested, or no doubt he would be living like a pig too. Good riddance to bad rubbish. I’m never opening the lines of communication again. I have a solicitor if he wants to contact me.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content