Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      colouringinfairy
      Participant

Turns out, (detail removed by moderator). So he has been charged for that.

(details of case removed by moderator) so he was very elated to deliver the news that he has now, in fact, been charged!

My faith in the system has been restored for the time being. Now to see if he pleads guilty or if he is going send it to trial. Fingers crossed.

maddog
      Participant

What a relief that must be for you. You can breathe again! Now for the next bit… Well done you!

colouringinfairy
      Participant

It’s a huge relief but also very nerve wracking to wait and see how it unravels…it’s put such a huge strain on me mentally I am just hoping I can withstand whatever else is to come!

Thankful for the amazing ladies on here.

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

Congrats! Fingers crossed he gets charged with the most severe possible charge.
      Meanwhile remember to focus on yourself, keep breathing and look after yourself, plan something nice for yourself?…đź’•

HunkyDory
      Participant

Well done, what a relief. You will find the strength to get through whatever comes next, we’re rooting for you xx

Escapee
      Participant

So pleased your horror has been acknowledged.

I hope he gets what he deserves.

And a treat sounds like an excellent idea xx

lostgal
      Participant

Hi colouringinfairy
      This is amazing news I’m thrilled for you fingers crossed this is a turning point! You deserve your freedom and he deserves his took away!
      Such a strong beautiful women
      lots of love
      lostgal xox

Copperflame
      Participant

Hi Colouringinfairy,

What a relief for you that he has been charged! Hopefully he’ll plead guilty to spare you the trauma of going to court.

This is probably quite a difficult and traumatic time for you and no doubt your emotions are all over the place, but it’s good that the justice system has acted properly and I hope you are now safe.

Love and light, Copperflame xx

EbonyRaven
      Participant

Great news. Treat yourself for certain.

colouringinfairy
      Participant

Thanks everyone for your kind messages and support. (detail removed by moderator)

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content