Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

The voice messages he left. I know i shouldnt but cant help it. The one the other week he were being very ofhand and demanding i take particular people of my social network. And calling me a liar and how his daughter and mum dont like me which isnt true. To the most recent one saying how are me and the kids? How hes changed a lot hes more relaxed now and hes stopped lying if i want to contact him i can its up to me. Nobody can stop lying in such a short space of time surely? X

Suntree
      Participant

think about a child trying to get their own way, their own needs met. They first try one way, then they try another, then another, trying to work out which or what combination works and if the same tactics worked last time, which will get their goal achieved.
      When it isn’t then the temper-tantrum that can come after or the sulks, but in their eyes it is your fault for not for-filling their needs.
      But this is not a child who is learning about themselves, the world and boundaries.
      This is a grown man who is abusive.
      They don’t change, they just change the tactics to get their own needs met.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content