Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Hazydayz
      Participant

Does it even matter now to keep a diary? With the New Divorce rules? System? Are whoever? even going to care about the abuse I’ve been going through? Will it be enough to merit getting a divorce under the new system? If So? would it matter if I haven’t been documenting the amount of abuse and dates/times, in a diary log?

Jedi warrior
      Participant

Hi not sure how new divorce law operates but I filed before under unreasonable behaviour and did it some of abuse I was subject to and had no problem with being granted decree nisi grounds to divorce I believe under new system its a case of who says what does not apply anymore making it easier to get a divorce..Best wishes

Hazydayz
        Participant

Thankyou Jedi warrior, that’s helpful. Best wishes to you too with your freedom and new life

Mellow
      Blocked

You don’t need a diary for unreasonable behaviour just tell the solicitor what he’s been doing I had sms messages but don’t think they even got looked at.

Hazydayz
      Participant

Thankyou that’s good to know

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content