Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Escapee
      Participant

Happy Christmas (I hope) 💕

I just wanted to let you all know that I’m thinking of you.

I hope today has been a good one for you.

If not, please remember, it’s not you, be strong and love yourself x*x

fizzylem
      Participant

Thanks Escapee, it’s peaceful so I feel grateful. Thanks for your wishes, wishing you strength and joy for 2020 x

Fudgecake
      Participant

Thanks Escapee!
      I’m sending warm wishes to all this Christmas Day and may 2020 be a brighter year for all!
      X

positivelyempath
      Participant

Thanks. Hope you has a good day. I escaped to my brothers with my daughter. However I got the weirdest present from my husband just before I left and I can’t understand the motivation… he gave me a photo album of (detail removed by moderator) pictures?!! It was so surreal… we’ve not been together for (detail removed by moderator) months now but still living together as cannot agree on custody of my daughter so going through courts… but what would make him think I would want those?!

Anyway hope you all have a nice Boxing Day and stay safe x*x

KIP.
      Participant

He’s trying to emotionally manipulate you. If you say anything critical he will say you’re heartless and have no feelings. It’s his way of fishing to see what your reaction would be. The best thing is to ignore him.

KIP.
      Participant

Be prepared for him to bring it up with you and want to use your reaction against you. Just know that nothing you say will appease him. You could maybe say what a lovely thoughtful gift, thank you, and then bin it x

positivelyempath
      Participant

Thanks KIP, it’s just baffling! I don’t get the motivation? It’s just made me think how completely in sane he is…I didn’t say anything I was in shock!

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

Thank you Escapee, happy Boxing day everyone.
      Yesterday has been a difficult day, emotionally, I wasn’t able to relax properly, it has been the longest day of the year. Today I feel better, able to breathe again.

Positivelyempath, I’m sorry he gave you such c**p gift, really inappropriate, bin it indeed. Take in some deep breaths.

Love to everyone 💕❄️

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content