Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Chocolatebunnie
      Participant

I ended it but he won’t except, he’s trying to hug me etc but I’m keeping my distance, it’s so difficult, I hoped he would get it.

One of the kids have told someone about dads aggression, won’t say anymore, but I know a referral to Social services is about to be made, my anxiety is pretty bad.

I was going to ask him to leave, but can’t find the words. I will, just feel it’s all too much just now.

I’m scared of his reaction. I’m sad he will go as much as I want him to. I need to brace myself ready for this next step.

I’m hurting, for my kids and me and for him.

I don’t want this to be real.

Bananaboat
      Participant

Sorry me again but just saw something on narcabusecoach Instagram page which made me think of you! He said kisses are transactional for abusers, they only do it to get something out of it, there’s no real affection there even if they act like there is, it’s to get you to give him what they want. It’s not about intimacy it’s about control. x

Chocolatebunnie
      Participant

Aww 🥰 thank you for thinking of me and sharing this and yes, it’s so true always a hidden agenda and something wanted in return.

Might take a look at instagram and follow too 😊

Dreading him coming home, must pluck up the courage to ask him to leave can’t bear this situation.

Just keep thinking of my children and that they’ll be better off once he’s gone.

Support worker is keeping in touch regularly at the moment, which I’m appreciative for.

Sorry for going on this is just so trying.

Best wishes

CB x

Bananaboat
        Participant

Not at all, keep posting! Good luck it’s scary but worth it x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content