Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      White Rose
      Participant

I’ve just got back from shopping. I do a 3 supermarket shop for economy and in each place saw anxious and often slightly dishevelled looking men rifling through cards, flowers and other valentines gifts only to be met by bemused smiles from all the women on the checkouts. One bloke in my queue looked like he was still in his PJs and to his embarrassment the woman on the till just said “did you forget the date love?” with a big grin on her face! Priceless!
      Cheer up anyone who’s feeling down – it’s just another day x*x

Falling Skys
      Participant

LOL love it white rose, I’m loving this Valentines no mind games 🙂 well unless the decree absolute was timed to come then, 😀

Serenity
      Participant

White Rose, that is so funny. Your little anecdote was so well described, I could see it in my mind’s eye!

Sometimes you have to laugh at the ridiculousness of it all. Good on the cheeky cashier! X

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content