Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Tobfree
      Participant

Feeling really low at mo feeling like just shutting down

Had more guilt trips threw at me and him playing victim and him gas lighting me so much manipulation and coercion
      From him knowing my fears my doubts my insecurity’s because i trusted him the mr nice the kind man
      Then he uses these against me to scare me into doing as he wants
      Because he can see i was growing more independent more confident
      This last what feels like emotional psychological attack has hurt me has wrecked my head up real bad
      As he uses my own fears doubts neg thinking to hurt me control me just feels like to much to take

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

You don’t have to take it darling, don’t believe a word he says, he is descredited, he is an abuser, an abuser lies pathetically. They are aiming at exactly your confidence, your self-esteem, independence, they will take it down even if it means taking themselves down in the process.
      Get away from him, shut your ears of his poisonous words, tell yourself you can’t believe a liar, not one word.
      I am sorry you feel down, tomorrow will be better, today just rest and do something especially nice for yourself. The weather is warm this afternoon, why not go for a little walk and treat yourself with some ice-cream of something you like?
      Breathe in deeply ok.
      Sending you big hugs 💞

Tobfree
      Participant

Thanks honey
      Its just so hard when he swings between mr nice guy loving supportive to mr nasty cruel vindictive
      And plays the victim and he is so manipulative
      I don’t always catch on to what ge is doing

Yet i am getting better at spotting all this abuse
      and trying to protect myself best i can
      whilst trying to get out of this mess with out him spotting thats what I an doing

yet each time he does spot me trying to rebuild my confidence etc he smashes it with the mind games n fear tactics

And so i give in to not be attacked emotionally psychologically

Then try to get out again in different ways
      Its so hard and tiring i just got to keep going forward best i can every day

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content