Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Starmoon
      Participant

I posted only this morning asking if I was wrongly seeing red flag.. the guy I was dating had me suspicious that he was actually married but when I’d called him out on various things, he turned it on me and basically said he wasn’t sure he wanted to see me again because of the way I’d behaved.. this is something I’m all too used to hearing if I’m honest… so I doubted myself wondering if I’d gotten it all wrong again… then as if by magic- he came up as a suggested friend on my social media and he is engaged!! All my suspicions were confirmed. Just another man trying to make out us women are crazy!!

Hetty
      Participant

Absolutely trust your gut ❤️

fizzylem
      Participant

Sorry to read this Starmoon, it’s kind of good to know your radar is working though isnt it, even though he truned it round. Thinking next time you’ll listen to you not to him wont you now, just the self doubt to put aside. Lovely, wonder what his fianace would think, well we know that already dont we, she’d be heart broken. Sounds like a pig, glad you saw it, sadly she is yet to find this out x

Iwantmeback
      Participant

I know it’s not want you wanted to see, but look at it in a positive optimistic way, that you were aware something wasn’t right, you listened to your gut, we reaffirmed your suspicions. It can give you the confidence to believe in yourself more as time goes by. 💞💞

Starmoon
      Participant

Thanks ladies… after my ex, it’s so hard to trust my own feelings… but I wanted to and I’m so glad I did. This is the only time that I’ve had definitive proof that I’m not to bake or in the wrong. I sent her a message to tell me- because I’d want to know. I feel for her because she probably suffering all sorts of gaslighting 🙁

KIP.
      Participant

Hey Starmoon. Please block them both now and have nothing else to do with either of them. It’s just stress you can do without. A lucky escape I’d say and well done for trusting your gut.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content