Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Goingthroughit
      Participant

so were divorced by relegion gotta do the law one havent been together for since lockdown everything been ok ish then (detail removed by moderator) i cant get a food shop for me and the baby so i ask him he says yes he will (detail removed by moderator) then he calls to speak to the child and i ask what tome he will drop food off he says late evening so all i said was but i need to feed her ill give u the money anyway he goes but when he delivers it his mood is foul it went like this dont ask me last minute its annoying then i said well you are her father i asked for help i had nobody else then he started your a s**g your not a good mum and then i started he broke my window so bow the handle dont work properly but its secure but he threatened me that he would stab or kill me to which i replied well you will nit be seeing your daughter do it through the courts i could see he wanted to really hirt me so j shut down and then he texts me blaming me how is this my fault he said because i ruined our marrige when i spoke to me ex (detail removed by moderator) years ago
      and i made him angry to which i replied i am not responsible for your actions he called me a s**g i didnt attack him because im responsible for my actions
      should i report this i just want to move on and be me again he says he is already woth someone which i wish he was but doubt he is

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Hi and yes, he’s broken things in your home, he’s threatened to physically hurt you. My words to myself when faced with hard decisions were don’t think just do. If you don’t act on this, he could very well carry through on his threats. You don’t need this man in your life or your child’s. Stop contact, he’s showing himself to be violent. Please call the police, they are taking this very seriously now due to the covid19 lockdown restrictions and increase in domestic abuse and violence.
      Be strong, you can do this
      đź’žđź’ž

Goingthroughit
      Participant

thank you i am doing this im staying strong he is being nice now but i know him and i am noting everything down i really hope he would just do one

KIP.
      Participant

I just read and responded to your other post. Please report him to the police as soon as possible. Threats to kill should be taken extremely seriously. You don’t need to put yourself and your child through this fear and trauma. It’s illegal.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content