Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Tobfree
      Participant

Been through every kind of abuse from abusive partners for (detail removed by moderator) years
      I really thought i had found the one this time
      But to many mind games are
      Being played with my mind and emotions he doesn’t take responsibility for his behaviours blames me n try’s to shove guilt trips on me which are so awe full and cruel so is the silent treatment yet giving u the one or two bits of communication to keep u hanging on by and the disagreements feel like he is deliberately creating big upsets over tiny things he has got upset about me saying or doing just so he thinks he has an excuse to punish me with nasty things he says and the cruel things he does like barely communicating with me
      He knows what i have been through in the past abuse and knows about my family lifes too cos like an idiot i thought i could trust him as he was so lovely to me for (detail removed by moderator) years
      n then when i wouldn’t do as he wanted me too he seemed to change over night
      Its got worse and worse yet i am dealing with it better
      As normal i would be in pieces now begging him to forgive me and for him to stay
      As this is what he likes to use guilt blame and fear and will even day i have not understood him etc and if i try to be assertive he says i am being disrespectful etc
      I have mental illness and learning difficulties and physical disabilities
      Just want to get so strong will just walk away from
      Him

Twisted Sister
      Participant

Dear tobfree

I really hope you can walk away from his abuse and abuse for good.

Do you need help to do this, as i wonder if you have tried to speak with WA on the helpline yet?

They can help you plan quietly to progress your way out. They can also give you contacts for further support locally.

This must be extra hard for you as you struggle with learning difficulties and other issues.

Please do keep posting and reaching out for help to get strong and be safe.

Warmest wishes

TS

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content