Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Hi everyone hope ur all as good as can be. The ex has been trying to wind me up now for a few months (detail removed by moderator). She’s under 2 decades younger with a partner 2 kids and I know is taking class a drugs at weekend. I know who she is by word of mouth she’s a negative reputation and once gave her kids away. I don’t believe she would entertain him but he sticks up for her which again knocks my confidence x

Ayanna
      Participant

Something like this should not knock your confidence. He is ridiculous. Be happy you got rid of him. xx

KIP.
      Participant

Your confidence has been knocked for years. That’s how they get you to stay. Hook you in. Realise the pathetic little game he is playing. No contact is your best way forward. Then he cannot drag you down and play these awful mind games that they love. Good riddance to bad rubbish x

Serenity
      Participant

He is predictable and pathetic.

Believe in your own strength and beauty. X*x

Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi xx

Just a stick to beat you with. She sounds a real catch, just look at her as way of giving you some piece and maybe he will be having what he deserves.

FS xx

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content