Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      TurquoiseSkies
      Participant

I have tried to end the relationship before, about (detail removed by moderator) He took it very well and said he wasn’t going to talk to anyone for a while out of respect for me and hoped I’d do the same which I agreed to as it sounded reasonable.

I started regretting my decision almost immediately as he was being so nice. Ended up getting back together only to find out he started talking to another female the day after the break up, then went on to sleep with her 3 days after that. I only found out because she messaged me. Nonetheless, I foolishly stayed with him as he gave me a story about how his whole world fell apart when I ended it and he didn’t know what else to do and that was the only way he could cope and feel wanted. As I’m empathic, I fell for it.

Anyways, fast forward to today. I want to end it. I’ve had enough of his abuse. I took out a large loan for him to buy his car in (detail removed by moderator)  and I’m worried out of spite he’ll refuse to pay it. I’ve wrote up an agreement with the help of my mum that he’ll hopefully sign. I told him I needed space and every time I’ve tried to arrange to see him to talk and to ask him to sign this agreement (which I haven’t told him yet as I don’t know how he’ll react) he leaves the house or says he’s past talking and is not playing along with my “game”. He says if I want a break to figure out whether I want to be with him then as far as he’s concerned there is nothing to figure out.

I don’t know how to go about it. I need help. If I could I’d just delete him off all social media and not see him, but I NEED him to sign this agreement. My mum said she’ll even go along and ask him to sign it but when I ask him when he’ll be at home he avoids the question and says there’s no point in talking.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Can you stop contact and go through a solicitor about this? Im sure a letter is about £50 but well worth it. He will try to keep control of you as long as he can and his this means he probably wont cooperate unless he’s forced to. Its really rubbish and exhausting but its really the only way with these guys. Also some men cheat and put other women in your face on purpose its a form of abuse, its so not acceptable to do that to someone xx I hope you get on ok turquoiseskies x*x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content