Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Confused123
      Participant

So ladies lol ive actually joined a dating agency, but i just dont know how to chat with these men, maybe im focuing on the too good looking ones they just all want to sleep with me, gosh surely there must be some decent men on sites and they not all after sex, was just wondering what your experiences have been on these dating sites, the ones that talk nicely tome, sadly i have no attraction and just think why r u talking with me, is this me being too big headed, i just want a male friend and see where things go without them jumping in and saying they want sex with me, how do i deal with these men all tips appreciated

Maggie
      Participant

Hi confused 123,
      My experiences with a dating site as not been good thats were i met my abusive husband from, im not sure i would ever go back on such a site, in reality they can be whoever, do whatever, and say whatever, its a picture and a write up be very safe, on most of the sites the guys are just interested in casual sex no strings, my experience was bad but i guess not everyones will be the same xx

KIP.
      Participant

Hi Confused,

I’ve been on a couple of dates. I’ve been totally honest and said looking to take it slow. Both really nice guys. The first one was 14 years younger and I had a real laugh but in my defence, he looked a lot older in his profile picture lol. The second guy was nice. Nearer my age. Had two dates then got ‘tipsy texting’ as he called it when he apologised the next day. So he got the heave ho. He apologised and said it was his loss. I did it really for a confidence boost. Both guys were respectful so put your cards on the table. I said I’d just come out of a very long relationship and was looking to go very slow. Another thing I found was not to waste time with emails. Just meet for coffee and ‘interview’ them. I had a good time but think it was more something I needed to prove to myself. Also, I wanted to not be scared of my exes threats of what he would do. Shot that one down in flames too❤️ Bit bored with it for the time being and I’m not looking for someone else in my life just now but it’s good to know it’s there. One thing I did notice was how insecure and needy lots of men are! Good luck and just have fun. You deserve it x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content