Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      littlebluebowl
      Participant

I just cannot understand what I ever did, to cause this much anger. My friend keeps telling me it isnt me its him. Will I ever understand it? why cannot get my head around it all?

fizzylem
      Participant

Listen to your friend, he? she? Has the benefit of the third eye. You did nothing wrong. This is the thought I often come back to myself, all this grief and hassle and I’ve not actually done anything, it’s all been so unessesary and so many other services have been involved, no one actually ever stopped to ask what did she do? Because if they did they would see the answer is ‘nothing’.

By standing firm and putting a stop to it, not responding to him anymore, standing up for yourself – which is what we do eventually – will always be wrong in his eyes, because you are not doing as he would like, so whatever you do will be wrong hey.

It helps me to observe, observe his reactions, in every reaction he is saying in one form or another you are wrong, I hate you, is critical. His words actually mean nothing to me nowadays, I see it for what it is, his vile and hatred, his problem. Sure glad I don’t think like this, see the world or anyone this way.

His opinion means nothing, he is not a reliable witness, so put him and his words and what he thinks out, once you can do this you will feel a whole lot better, a shift occurred for me once I did this, saw him as irrelevant and I became aware psyhologically and emotionally that by doing this I had also released myself, this paved the way for healing and it enabled me to better meet my needs in general x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content