Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m definitely going! The time table looks great, I’ll definitely be able to find a positive work/family balance. I’ll have some financial security and independence and I’ll finally feel like some aspect of my life is back on track! Going to be studying psychology with counselling too and I reckon I’ll be pretty good at it. My mam seems to have gotten on board in her only little way (she’s bragging about the facilities at the university rather than my going to university but she’ll do her thing aha).

My child also stayed overnight with me for the first time in a long time – it was so peaceful and just pure joy

Flowerchild
      Participant

Thrilled to hear your news! Well done, darling, and we all wish you every success in this exciting new season of your life.

It won’t always be easy, but just think how proud of you your child will grow up to be.

Flower x*x

KIP.
      Participant

Yayyyyyyy! I’ve just signed up for an introduction to psychology and counselling course. Let’s change our negative experience in to a positive thing. The outside world needs more survivors x

EbonyRaven
      Participant

Woohoo that’s brilliant.

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

That’s wonderful to hear SweetDisposition goodness knows we need more counsellors with actual life experience.
      Do write your positive post down somewhere you can see everyday, to motivate you through difficult periods.
      I am so very pleased your child had the opportunity to spend the night at yours.
      Keep your distances with your mum, emotionally, keeping yourself safe and away from (her) drama, you’ll need all of your headspace.

Wishing you an excellent start! 👩‍🎓

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

KIP how fantastic, I love your mindset! Yes let’s embrace our experience and turn it into a positive. I am starting to get inspired by you all although I am not quite sure yet how I’ll be adding my contribution.
      Wishing you an excellent start of the season too 👩‍🎓you go girl! 💕

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content