Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      SilkyHalide
      Participant

So I had him on the back foot for a change and was loving it. But shoulda known he’d turn it around.
      He’s trying to scare me into submission and punish me for daring to stand up for myself.
      I won’t stop though. What he’s done has left me with nothing to lose in effect. The harder he squeezes the less grip he has on me. I hope that goes for the kids one day too.

SilkyHalide
      Participant

I think I helped an old friend too with the benefit of my experiences of support in recent months.

What’s happened? X

SilkyHalide
      Participant

I can’t really explain as it might compromise my anon.
      Accusations against me regarding the children are escalating each time I don’t dance to his tune. I’m even suspecting he’s set me up so he can use situations he’s created to build a case that I am unfit mother.

You will need to have your wits about you and record record record. I’m sure that you will. X*X

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content