Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Lifeisbeautiful
      Participant

Does anyone’s OH or ex partners use their children. To make them feel guilty? Mine is always saying it is my fault that they are unhappy and that I broke the family unit up. I think I do realise it is just an excuse to contact me to continue the abuse? What is other people’s thoughts on this?

maddog
      Participant

My ex uses the children. He made it grindingly obvious that any disagreement was my fsult. He told them it was ok to attack me because I ‘provoke everyone’. On and on. He is an experienced liar. I truly hope the authorities see through him. The police tell me he is not honest. Much work still to be done. Horrid for the poor children though. They are suffering. Absolutely he uses them.

Oh yeah of course they do. They know we would kill for our children, they know the love we have for them is unbreakable so they can say anything about the children or even too them to again make us feel terrible. My ex said I’ve ruined they’re life too, they will hate me once they know what I’ve done, they love him more then me etc even though it’s lies and we know it’s lies deep down it still hurts. They don’t care about anyone apart from themselves and will say anything. My ex wouldn’t leave me alone regarding the children, I said the only way you will see them is court. It was email after email about the kids non stop. As soon as I got the non molestation it stopped and not once has he attempted to go to court about the children, not once. That just proves everything to me. He can pay for drugs and (detail removed by Moderator) but not a single penny of maintenance or court. They are vile and my children will know exactly what he was like and if they decide they want to ever meet him I won’t stop them but I will be very honest with them xx

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Yes children are used 😔, they are pawns in their game, nothing else. Once judges get, that an abusive husband/partner is not a good father, things will change.
      My children are grownups now and have nothing to do with him, very rarely me, he was their step father. I wish id know years ago that I was in an abusive relationship and not just thought it was my bed I had to lie in it, maybe id be away from him, maybe I’d have a proper relationship with my kids and grandson. Maybe I wouldn’t be so sick and in so much pain everyday if I was away from him.
      So yes, they use children, they really don’t care that they’re messing with their heads at all.
      IWMB 💕💕

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content