Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      CutieSunshine
      Participant

I woke up feeling sad as my ex was never nice to me on Valentine’s Day. He would rip my cards up and tell me how he doesn’t love me so that’s why his not bothering. Now I am laying here thinking he will be telling someone else he loves them today , I wasn’t good enough. He even said when I was pregnant that I am the only girl he has never bothered with and that I should find someone who does love me. I said oh yeah someone is really going to want me 6 months pregnant with another mans child but (removed by moderator) ago he was telling me he wants us to have a child together . The more I think about how nasty he actually was to me the more I think how stupid was I for letting him talk to me the way I did.

Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi CutieSunshine

Big Hugs xx And from myself and the ladies here Happy Valentines Day x*x (we care)

I can remember when we were having our second child he deny we even discussed having another child, my hormones like you now were all over the place so its not easy.

Its not till you are removed from the situation that you can see how bad it was.

I stayed with my abusers for decades after that, and it only got worse. And if you want a partner later you will find there are descent men out there that another mans child will not put them off xx But don’t rush in to anything.

Keep posting we will help you through this time

FS xx

CutieSunshine
      Participant

Awww thank you that is so sweet x*x
      I spent a decades with this man too . I have hope that I will start to feel better xx

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Cutiesunshine, sorry to hear you woke up feeling bad today. Valentines day and other ‘special’ days can be difficult for a lot of people but I am glad you felt that you could come and share how you were feeling on this forum.

Try and focus on the fact that you no longer have to listen to his abuse and you can spend the day how you would like to and in peace. I hope you start to feel better soon.

Best wishes

Lisa

Forum Moderator

CutieSunshine
      Participant

Thank you Lisa , you are right and that’s what I fox using on. I am spending the day with my parents today . My mother brought me a mug that said “mum your a star” for my son to give me , I am with people that love and care for me and it’s made me realise that I am not alone x*x

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content