Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Narna
      Participant

im honestly fed up.
      since leaving hes shown up outside my house , my mums house…hes appeared on my dog walking route ( my brother now walks the dog for me).
      hes gone from acting nice to telling our mutal friends and people in the area that im evil etc… ive done this because i have some one new (i haven’t), hes been posting on social about me and sharing quotes directed at me making out that he’s the victim. he’s even gone out of his way to slant me to my mum.he’s kicked off at me in front of the children, and also my siblings…calls me names he threatens me with court and then makes out that he hasnt…
      more recently he was supposed to spend supervised time (me and my mum) with the baby instead, he decided to call me a liar, said (detail removed by Moderator) ..I admit in the end I let it get to me and had an angry/breakdown. As soon as he got the reaction he wanted he left…

its taken me over a year to get out fully…i feel
      everything is just building up and taking its toll now and i really dont know how much longer i can take this…it honestly feels like im going crazy

Ariel
      Participant

I had the same, just bare with it. I stopped looking on social media and told people not to tell me what rubbish he’s putting on there. One phrase stood out to me in regards to that “people that know me know, and people that don’t, don’t matter”. Let him make himself look an idiot.
      My brother once said to me put your seatbelt on because it’s going to be a bumpy ride. But it’s so worth it. Just keep focusing on your goal and one day all this will have settled down.
      It feels a life time ago for me now and you can do it. Just keep going x

Grey Rock
      Participant

This is stalking and harassment. Mine got arrested for this and the judge saw fit to put a restraining order in place.
      Please collect evidence of all this.
      Xx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content