Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Orchidblue
      Participant

I’m back to where I started the kids were missing him so I suggested him come down and spend day with them. I would obviously go elsewhere for the day.
      I came home and he was (detail removed by Moderator) and that’s where it started and escalated very fast he was shouting calling me names said the house was a mess that he’s done this and that, said the kids had told him all’s I do is sit at the table and do nothing all day mmm I wonder how the meals got on table food in cupboard washing done ect must of been the f*****g fairy’s. He’s sat and told the kids about the some details of the relationship like he’s involving them in the way so they take sides basically making them feel sorry for him he’s told them he’s only eating a sandwich a day that he cry’s every night how he’s living in a small room I know it’s to make me look bad in the eyes of the kids. I’m totally wiped out again confused I told him several times to leave but he wouldn’t I’ve recorded some of the shouting he was doing dunno what to do with it. I’m so stupid to have let him come here. He constantly constantly goes on about the past what I did how I treated him my heads a mess (detail removed by Moderator) I don’t know what to do or who to talk too. I’m starting to think he’s right about me. Before he left he said to me (detail removed by Moderator) What do I do with that ? I’m so lost right now. Sorry if it’s all jumbled up I’ve got such a lot going on in my head again it’s horrible. Ty

KIP.
      Participant

Are you safe? Can you report this to the police? Back to zero contact now you know what to expect. Any contact is toxic. He will absolutely use the children without any concern for them.

Orchidblue
      Participant

Hey kip yes I’m safe he’s gone but jeez he’s done a number on me again. I was so stupid to think we could be amicable I’m just gobsmacked at how he bought the kids into this then I’ve got my one lad telling me how he’s living and that he only calls me names when we argue. Why does he bring up the past every time he sounds like a record on repeat he just doesn’t shut up.

KIP.
      Participant

They have no boundaries. My ex told my son the most intimate humiliating details. Absolutely shocking. Nothing surprises me now. Absolutely zero contact and I’d report him to the police. Abusers are liars. He will lie to the kids, blame you and lie about everything. Making out he’s a victim here.

Orchidblue
      Participant

Thanks kip the only thing that’s worrying me is if I report it to police as I’ve logged the original incidents to them without him knowing and they go see him then can you imagine what he’ll tell the kids making me out to be the baddy again x

KIP.
      Participant

I went to the police. He left me no choice. What he’s doing is child abuse and you need help and support. Contact your local women’s aid and talk to them about a non molestation order if you can’t talk to the police you need to protect you all. I was too concerned about what my ex would do that I took my eye off the ball. He’s going to make you out to be the bad one anyway. Absolutely zero contact and if he goes through the proper channel for contact then start at a contact centre. Abuse destroys mental health and can leave children very vulnerable to abuse as they normalise it.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content