Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Hazydayz
      Participant

Years of stress from Staying in abusive relationships, can really wreck your body! Your head! My fibropain this morning is reminding me.

Hazydayz
      Participant

You too could be having the same!… before you know it!? It really is a wake up call! Everyday! But sadly… There’s no hope of getting away from this pain! Don’t let this happen to you? if you can…? avoid it! 💞

Wiseafter
      Participant

Hi Hazydayz, quick replay before I start work. Sorry to hear you are in pain, that’s rubbish, look after yourself today. Yes, stress certainly takes its toll and one reason to get out, along with the depression, anxiety and feeling miserable and lonely. The body keeps the score as they say. I am really angry right now about my ex, he has caused me so much pain and problems and broken my heart, my wallet and my family and walked away. Unscathed. Moved on to the next one….. I am going to post more later when I have a break. xx

Hazydayz
        Participant

💗 Hi Wiseafter. The anger eats into us like pain doesn’t it. I’m so sorry your going through this now. I’m Feeling for you💞 try have a good break? Hope work takes it away for a while? See you later x💕

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content