Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I have just come across what I feel is a really beautiful positive and inspiring link. It made me realize how lucky and gifted we are to have a place on this earth and how much is out there for us and our children. We can feel happy, joyful, enthusiastic, excited, calm, peaceful and relaxed, these are the things we are meant to feel. MEANT to feel. We wasn’t born to feel frightened, intimidated, trapped or belittled. I am thinking of all of you lovely women. XXXXX
      https://www.facebook.com/myworldisbeautifulandwonderful/

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you for this HA.

Hope that you are feeling better as well, you too deserve to be happy

xox

Thanks, i’m so happy and proud of your (removed by moderator) training, you go girl!!!!! (you will regain your life)

Dear Womaninneed, i’m terribly sorry i think it was inneedofsomepeace who has done the (removed by moderator) training, i got confused with yours & her usernames, silly me. But you are doing really great too. XXXX

Anonymous
      Inactive

Not a problem:)

Thank you anyway

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content