Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Woollymammal
      Participant

Well it will be (detail removed by moderator) tomorrow tbat he’s gone.. albeit around the corner at his mom’s.. . I felt less anxious until he’s been in constant touch.. I knew what he wjat he was up too.. Mr nice guy thinking I’ve left him 3 times and gone back to him.. well I’m in my own home this time.. he’s constantly texting. Coming round, even questioning next door neighbour.. was my hair up or down when I went out etc..he keep a kissing me on my cheek and the.last 2 times I’ve turned my cheek but he’s kissed my lips instead.. I need to leave here.. I’m going to apply to council and housing associations.. if I had money is get another private house..he was angry yesterday cuz I’ve unfriended him on Facebook and his family and he sent me another friend request..
      What do I do?

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Woollymammal,

He has no right to harass you in this way, if you are in your own home you have a right to feel safe. Perpetrators use any type of contact to worm their way back into our lives, there needs to be completely no contact for your safety.

If you need support with moving, your local domestic abuse service can help you to approach the council. Additionally, you could look into the option of an injunction so he is not allowed to contact you. The National Centre for Domestic Violence can advise you on whether you would be eligible for this. You can call them on 0800 970 2070.

Take care and keep posting

Best Wishes,

Lisa

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content