Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Hopesprings
      Participant

(Detail removed by Moderator) was the day. (Detail removed by Moderator). Saw him. It was awful but then I got this weird feeling of satisfaction because I looked at him and saw him through clear eyes. He looks terrible and was putting crocodile tears on. He even tried to talk to my fiend! Ugh! She told him where to go, I just hope he’s finally got the message. I went out for lunch and cocktails. I just hope I am really finally free. Stay strong amazing ladies x*x

Hopesprings
      Participant

Today I feel a strange sense of sadness. Is it because it’s all over? I don’t know. Drinking probably didn’t help. Maybe I don’t truly believe he will leave me alone. Eapecially because he still thinks he can contact my friends. I really do hate him.

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Hopesprings,

I just wanted to show you some support. I hope that you are feeling a little better. The end of any relationship is a confusing and sad time, let alone one where there has been abuse. Please get plenty of support from your Women’s Aid group and be really kind to yourself. You have been really strong, so just allow yourself to heal in your own time.

I am sorry that the forum is still experiencing a few teething problems and is quieter than usual. I am sure that others will be along soon to offer you some support so please keep posting.

Best wishes,

Lisa
      Forum Moderator

Hopesprings
      Participant

Thank you Lisa you’re an amazing lady. I feel good because tonight was the first time in a good while I’ve been able to come home and not be scared out my wits. The sadness has also slid away a little. Actually having a good laugh with my pal as I said he looks like he’s on drugs and she finds this hilarious. Hope that doesn’t make us sound awful. We just hate him x*x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content